Saturday, April 12, 2008

If You Build It, She Will Write

I just received The Letter. You know, the one that the city of Onamia sent out to announce the Fuck You, We're Building Nexus Anyway Public Hearing on April 30 at 3:30 pm, followed by the We're Voting It In So HaHa Fuck You All Special Meeting at 4:30. Are you surprised?

I'm not.

At least, I'm not surprised that They are going to do the wrong thing. They're too stupid, small-minded, and short-sighted to realize the enormity of their mistake, and too unethical to grasp the significance of their actions. They are going to stay the course... ignoring laws and ordinances, burying YOUR RIGHTS under the shit pile they created. They are going to continue to lie and scheme and make Their money - at YOUR expense. No. This doesn't surprise me in the least.

What surprises me is that YOU will let them.

No comments: