Thursday, May 22, 2008

Corporate Terrorism

I found this online and thought I would share. Seems some people still have the guts to fight back after all. I wish this writer lived in my town... I don't usually reprint, but here it is. I've included a link at the end.

***
Ladies and Gentlemen,

While sitting here thinking about my next report, something incredibly looming began to take the fore front in my mind. Something I will call Corporate Terrorism. Companies that prey on the innocent and uninformed. Just like the Saddam Hussiens and Bin Ladens of the world, they hold your finances prisoner and take your will to fight away through scare tactics, strong armed methods and empty promises. Basically leaving you with a suppose no recourse in how you can recover. So you just give up. You think there is nothing you can do. You allow these evil empires free reign over you. Perplexed and bewildered and in a total state of fear and sadness, you have lost your courage to fight back.
*
You say, I have done all I can do and there's nothing more that can be done. They robbed me and I have no choice but to see my bank account bombed. Bombed by forced automatic withdrawals of your precious money. Bled dry by a computer transaction. Legal criminals have gotten away with monetary murder. Isn't it time to take affirmative action? Isn't it time to pick yourself up, spit shine your boots and dress in warrior's armor?
*
You all have resources that you haven't tapped into. The internet is a vast, yet unlimited expanse of information, places to post to and contacts that you haven't even dreamed of yet. While you sit there in your depression, see they people that have stolen your money as tyrants, dictators and moniacle crime bosses. When you begin to see them in that light, then you can begin to allow your anger to be channeled into possitve movement toward exacting justice on them.
*
When you shed light on a vampire, what happens? They cowar, shrivel up and turn to dust. When the Wicked Witch of the West had water thrown on her, she melted. For the Christians out there...when Jesus fought Satin in the belly of the earth, he took away the keys to hell...and was victorious. We are all born with one basic trait. The will to survive and the will to fight for what we think is right.Gather yourselves, make a firm commitment and finally say to yourselves...NO MORE!!! I will not take this laying down! I will resolve myself to the task of getting what I desrve and get even! Then I will stay the course untill the end of time!
*
We are Americans and you are the World. We all have more power than we give ourselves credit for. We can gather the winds of the four corners of the globe and demonstrate a force beyond our wildest imaginations!
The power and the force I am speaking of this morning is called...the Spoken Word, the Printed Word. The most powerful force known to mankind. More powerful than the evil that has you under their mesmerizing spells.
*
So, with your pens, keyboards and voices well in tact and in a controlled state of motivation and perserverance, begin your own warfare against Corporate Terrorism. Make your words and voices your weapons of mass destruction against the enemies of your lives. GET OFF THE MAT AND FIGHT!!!
*
Here endeth Sermon #8
*
'The Pen is mightier than the Sword'
*
Silverstar Consumer Advocate Warrior and ReporterNextdoorU.S.A.

Link to this article

No comments: