Monday, December 3, 2007

Nightmare on 100 N Elm Street

Probably everybody has experienced a scary nightmare. So you might be able to relate to this. I had one heck of a doozy last night, well... early this morning. I guess it woke me up. I don't remember much about it except that it was a horrible "pursuit" nightmare where I was being chased by someone or something - and that it would be best if he/it didn't catch me. A paranoid nightmare... Hmmm. That reminds me of the old saying: "Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you." But fortunately my nightmare dissolved into morning- a vague memory. "Freddy Kruger" went back to Elm Street.
All should have been well and good ... except... my night-time nightmare pales in comparison to my day-time full-time real-time nightmare. Now I day-dream that this day-time nightmare will go away soon.... back to 100 N Elm Street where it came from.

No comments: