Thursday, February 4, 2010

Perspective- As Simple as ABC

I spend a good deal of time these days simply wondering "What is WRONG with people?"

Like:

Why did the Mille Lacs Community choose to support convicted sex offenders instead of rallying for their law-biding neighbors whose Rights were being abolished by a local government they couldn't even vote for?

Why did Nexus stand behind their director - a convicted embezzler but sue an innocent bystander for telling the Truth?

Why did Nexus prefer to spend our taxpayer money on their lawyer - to SLAPP me with a harassment lawsuit, while at the same time cutting jobs at the Academy?

And now Sarah Palin is up in arms about Rahm Emanuel using the word "retarded" but she has said nothing about Rush Limbaugh calling people "retards". I say FU Sarah Palin and the rest of your hypocrite friends. Oops. Now I've done it. I've gone over the top. Do you think she'll sue me like Jim D'Angelo did when I called him "Poopsie"? Naw. Probably not - since she got away with saying that Obama "palled around with terrorists".

These days you have to watch your Ps and Qs. You can't say the F-word, the N-word, the B-word, or the C-word... Now we have can't say the R-word. And if we're not careful, the rest of the alphabet could soon be all used up. We'll be doomed to silince. Yep. As it is, anything anybody says will PO somebody. But soon we won't be able to talk at all.

Am I the only one who sees all of this stupidity as a huge stinking pile of Number Two? If that's the case, I'd say our entire society is SOL.

Has the world gone crazy? Don't you wonder? Don't you wonder - What is WRONG with people?

Here's a video for you.

While you watch it, please keep in mind that I got sued for calling former Nexus CEO "arrogant", "heartless", a "snake", and of course - "Poopsie". There is no Freedom of Speech for Hannabelle.

Remember: "Sticks and Stones can break my bones, but words can - never justify a frivolous lawsuit."

No comments: