Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Goliath and Davidette

GOLIATH: SURPRISE! WE'RE MOVING IN! IT'S A DONE DEAL. THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT. SO SIT DOWN, SHUT UP AND STAY OUT OF OUR WAY - OR ELSE.

davidette: Wait a minute. You can't do that. There are laws...

GOLIATH: LAWS? BWAHAHA! WE DON'T NEED NO STINKIN' LAWS! WE'RE BIGGER THAN ANY LAWS. WE DO WHAT WE WANT. WE CAN CHANGE ANY LAW THAT DOESN'T SUIT US. THAT'S POWER BABY, REAL POWER! NOTHING CAN STAND IN OUR WAY.

davidette: But you can't just barge in here. This is my home. I've been here for thirty years.

GOLIATH: SO? WHAT'S YOUR POINT? LOOK AT IT THIS WAY - YOUR CASA IS OUR CASA. WHAT'S YOURS IS MINE. HAVEN'T YOU BEEN WATCHING FOX NEWS? THIS IS HOW BUSINESS IS DONE THESE DAYS. WE WIN. YOU LOSE.

davidette: Wait. You don't understand. This is my life!

GOLIATH: YOUR LIFE? HAH! YOUR LIFE IS UNIMPORTANT. YOUR LIFE IS MEANINGLESS. SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP. YOU'LL ONLY GET IN OUR WAY. WE DON'T WANT TO HURT YOU. HEH HEH.

davidette: But you are hurting me. You're destroying everything I ever believed - about Humanity, about Freedom, about America... I have my Rights, you know.

GOLIATH: YOUR RIGHTS? YOU DON'T HAVE NO STINKIN' RIGHTS. WE BOUGHT YOUR RIGHTS, BABE. NOW GET OUT OF OUR WAY!

davidette: What about my Right to Freedom of Speech? You can't stop me from telling what you're doing here. You can't stop the Truth from coming out.

GOLIATH: IF YOU TELL, WE WILL KILL YOU!

davidette: Some things are worth dying for.

GOLIATH: YEAH, AND SOME THINGS ARE WORTH KILLING FOR. SO SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP BEFORE YOU MAKE US DO SOMETHING YOU'LL REGRET.

davidette: Why are you threatening me? Why are you torturing me? I've done nothing wrong.

GOLIATH: YOU'RE NOT SHOWING US PROPER RESPECT! HOW DARE YOU QUESTION OUR AUTHORITY! WE TOLD YOU - WE DO WHAT WE WANT. WE TAKE WHAT WE WANT. YOU HAVE NO CHOICES. YOU HAVE NO FREEDOMS. YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS. THOSE THINGS HAVE BEEN BOUGHT AND PAID FOR - BY US! DON'T FUCK WITH US, BITCH. WE CAN USE OUR MILLIONS TO DESTROY YOU. YOU CAN'T FIGHT US. YOU HAVE NOTHING. YOU ARE NOTHING.

davidette: But what you are doing is wrong. It is unethical. It's unconstitutional. You're right about one thing: I don't respect you. How could anyone respect you? You're nothing more than an evil bully going around pushing and shoving the little people, using tactics of fear and intimidation to get your way. You haven't been fair. You haven't been reasonable. You haven't been kind or decent. You certainly haven't shown me any respect. And all the lies you've told...

GOLIATH: HOW DARE YOU SAY SUCH THINGS! DEFAMATION!!!! THAT'S IT! UP UNTIL NOW, WE HAVE TOLERATED YOUR LOUSY, MEANINGLESS EXISTANCE. BUT NOW, WE'VE HAD IT WITH YOU! LOOK WHAT YOU'RE MAKING US DO, YOU NAYSAYING BITCH! YOU BROUGHT THIS UPON YOURSELF! ITS YOUR OWN FAULT! WE'LL TEACH YOU A LESSON YOU'LL NEVER FORGET! WE'LL SHOW YOU WHO'S THE BOSS! SUBMIT, YOU PAIN IN THE ASS! SUBMIT! WE WILL CRUSH YOU! WE WILL SQUASH YOU LIKE A BUG! WE'LL TAKE YOU DOWN AND SUFFOCATE THE LIFE OUT OF YOU!

davidette: Why? Why are you doing this?

GOLIATH: BWAHAHA! BECAUSE WE CAN, YOU STUBBORN IDIOT! WE CAN AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO STOP US.

davidette: But I can tell on you. I can tell them your secrets and show them what you really are. I might not have millions of dollars, but I do have a sling...

GOLIATH: NO!!! DON'T YOU DARE TRY IT! YOU'RE DEAD MEAT! DO YOU HEAR US? DEAD MEAT!!! FUCK YOU, YOU BITCH!!! FUCK YOU!!!!

davidette: hmmm. Fuck me? No. Fuck you.

No comments: