Saturday, December 25, 2010

A Hannabelle Christmas

Yesterday I received a letter from the court notifying me that Judge John Sommerville's case load has been reassigned to another judge. I have no information as to why. Since he recently won the election (he ran unopposed), one wouldn't conclude that he suddenly decided to retire. I didn't find anything about it in the Minneapolis Star and Tribune. I guess we'll have to wait and see what happened to Judge Sommerville... Maybe Victor knows...

Anyway, this is very good news for Hannabelle. Since my Nexus trial is still scheduled for September 2011, obviously Nexus didn't drop its lawsuit like Freeman and D'Angelo did. It gets confusing being sued twice by the same people with both lawsuits apparently being paid for by the corporation (using your tax dollars, Friends). Freeman and D'Angelo withdrew their lawsuit but Nexus joined into the "negotiation" for "settlement". I have no documents that anyone withdrew, but my jury trial was canceled and Victor told Judge Rosenbaum that Freeman and D'Angelo could not prove damages.

The "settlement" - which I will not agree to - offered to pay me $3,000 plus what the Court of Appeals awarded me IF I promise never to say anything about Freeman, D'Angelo, or the Nexus relocation ever again. Oh, and I'm not allowed to discuss the "settlement".... This is how these people operate, folks. They DO UNTO you and then demand you keep silent about what they did. I guess that's how they can claim those compassionate "cornerstone values". They make sure there's nobody to contradict them. If anyone examined those cornerstones, what do you think they'd find? Jimmy Hoffa? (That's a joke Victor. Just to be clear, it was not to be taken as fact. And yes, I thought it was funny.)

Isn't it awful to have to "chill" your speech? Anything you say can and will be used against you, you know. And the Suers are monitoring everything I write. No doubt this blog will end up in some court documents in the future. Luckily for me, in my experience most judges don't read the documents. But then, I've only had ten judges to judge so far... Ten judges for calling an arrogant son-of-a-bitch second grader insults. (Freeman and D'Angelo acknowledged that "Arrogant" is not actionable - after they previously sued me for saying it. We'll have to wait for the next lawsuit to see how they react to "son-of-a-bitch")

Anyway, I wanted to let you know that the old VIDEOS are back up on You.Tube, the Mille Lacs News is back online (although I'm still updating it), and my blog is obviously going full speed ahead. The more They threaten, harass, sue me, and inflict their "punishment", the more I will write to keep you informed.

Merry Christmas. Thanks for your continued support!





No comments: