Friday, January 13, 2012

Santorum - On Board for Poor Troubled Boys

From 2007 to 2011, while Rick Santorum served on the board of directors of one residential treatment center for "poor troubled boys", I was totally engaged in a legal battle with another - a very similar institution in Onamia MN - the Mille Lacs Academy, owned by the Nexus Corporation. When I expressed my own concerns about building such an institution in my neighborhood, CEO Jim D'Angelo, board member Peter D. Freeman, and the Nexus Corporatino sued me for alleged "defamation". Of course I didn't defame them. That's ridiculous. But maybe there were reasons to silence me and frighten away any other would-be investigators who might scrutinize their facility and business practices.

Please click the following link to read this interesting article about a lot of alleged abuse, rape, neglect, murder, fraud, lawsuits... and see if you notice any parallels between these two institutions. You might find this article quite enlightening.

Rick Santorum-Linked Universal Health Services Facility: Fraud, Assault And Alleged 'Exorcism'

I'll have some more to say about this, after you've read the article. I welcome your comments.

No comments: