Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Good News!

Dear Friends,


Hannabelle is going to stand TRIAL for calling Jim D'Angelo "arrogant"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Like trying to keep sex offenders away from daycare and little old ladies is a crime...)

I can't wait!

I'll finally get to meet Peter Freeman (and his colleagues!) You remember Peter. He's the one suing me for "embarrassment".

And I will FINALLY have a chance to SPEAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's going to be a great trial.

After two years of this Mickey Mousing around, we can finally get down to the business of the Truth. Why THEY want a trial, I can't imagine. But ME? I will finally have MY day in court!

I'll tell you more soon. I just wanted to let you know that I'm very busy preparing the evidence for my trial.

(Oh, and the book I'm writing is progressing quite well. Who'da thunk it?)

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT! I REALLY REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!!

No comments: